I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Creatively Yours Sketch 5:13

Just dropping by to let you know that the Creatively Yours Sketch 5:13 and interpretations are up on the Creatively Yours Sketches Blog. Our inspiration was to use something relating to music and I must say the S:CY Design Team knocked it out of the park. I am in awe of each page submitted for this sketch. Head over to the blog and give the latest sketch, 5:13 a try. We'd love to see what you create. Carley turned 11 on March 29th and had been dropping, not so subtle, hints that she wanted a pink guitar for her birthday. She came in to the bedroom the night of her birthday and found daddy playing her pink guitar. This, of course, lead into daddy showing her and Gavin chords and the first of many jam sessions between the three of them. I am thinking I need a guitar!! Here is my interpretation..."You Are the Music to My Heart."

3 comments:

  1. Lovely LO! I love how you interpreted the block in the sketch. Great job with the layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautifully detailed Lo, Elisha. Your work is such a fave style of mine- one I could never replicate but which I LOVE! Great job. TY for working with us at S: CY, you're a gem!

    ReplyDelete