I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 15, 2013

S:CY 3-13-The House That Built Me

I am back after a long break from my blog. I know I have a lot to catch up on and will do that soon, but I wanted to pop in to let you know that the new sketch is up at Sketches:Creatively Yours. I'm excited to be a returning Design Team Member. Here is Sketch 3:13: My interpretation lay-out, "The House That Built Me," featuring lyrics by Miranda Lambert. Head on over to S:CY and check out the new sketch and interpretations. Don't forget that the CTMH "Tailor Made" is up for grabs for the month of March. See you there!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous page! Love all the little embellishment details. The misting gave the extra eye-catcher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch and the colors and embellisments are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bow is "to die for" gorgeous. The whole page makes my heart sing! WTG!

    ReplyDelete