I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 27, 2012

Sketch 23-12 is up at Creatively Yours Sketches
For this week, I decided to break into my Halloween kit from Noel Mignon and get last years Halloween pictures scrapped. Can you tell I'm ready for Fall? Well, I am and it can't get here quick enough for me!! This is Carley, Gavin, and Matthew getting ready for Trick or Treating on Lovers Lane. We have always trick or treated on Lovers Lane since my sister lived there for years, but this was our first year actually living there during Halloween. The street becomes almost magical, with little kids in costume running everywhere with their little buckets knocking on doors. We had three huge buckets of candy and still ran out before everyone was finished for the night. We really broke Jason in good since he's used to avoiding the trick or treating crowds on Halloween. We all had a great time though, including Jason!!
Head on over to Creatively Yours and share with us your take on the sketch!! Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Elisha, longing for fall!!! Love how you extended this sketch into a two pager! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great job extending the Sketch- that can be hard to do but necessary at times... AND you rocked it! TY for all your fabulous work and dedication to S: CY. xox-Ali

    ReplyDelete