I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 13, 2012

It's Creatively Yours Friday!!! I'm back today to show you the fab Sketch by Ali and my interpretation. Here is sketch 22-12:
and here is my interpretation.
I am working on last summer's vacation pictures. These are of Carley and Gavin playing in the water in front of the aquarium. I can't tell you how much fun they had. We are hoping to plan another trip before long, since the kids keep asking to go back. I am working hard to get caught up on last Summer's pictures so I can start on all those Savannah ones I uploaded this week!! Thanks for visiting me today!!

3 comments:

  1. Great layout, Elisha! I love how much this page feels like summer! Bright and carefree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just so BRIGHT, (LOVE THAT) cheery and beautiful! WTG Elisha! So glad you're on the Team! xox-Ali

    ReplyDelete