I Design For...

Proud DT Member Blinkie CY Past Designer for...

Followers

elishapharr2011. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Hello everyone!! I've got a new lay-out and CY Sketch to share with you today!! I have had this picture of Carley and Gavin from two summers ago. This is one of my favorite pictures of them together. They have grown so much!! When I got my Noel Mignon Kit in the mail, I knew it would be perfect for these pictures. Here is the sketch created by my sweet friend, Ali
and here is my LO based on the sketch!!
Head on over to Creatively Yours to see the other Design Team's interpretations. Go ahead and give this sketch a try so we can see it and leave you some love!!! Early Monday morning, my family and I will be leaving for Savannah, Georgia and Tybee Island. We are all so excited!!!! I won't see you all til we get back. When I do get back, I will be hard a work creating samples for my Scrap It! class on July 28th. If you haven't signed up yet, please do. The response has been amazing and the class is filling up fast!! Talk to you all soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just love all your fun colors on this layout! Your twine work is so neat and fabulous... Well done!

    ReplyDelete